Email or Call us at 425-353-0436
Inboard Propeller Repairs
Free Inboard Propeller Check - Just bring in your inboard props and will check them out and assess their condition.
- We repair bronze, nibral and stainless steel inboard propellers.
- Our experienced inboard technicians know what it takes to make your propellers perform
- We use a Hale MRI to insure accurate measurements on all inboard propellers
- All repairs are done to ISO standards- we can provide you also with higher tolerance Class I and Class S repairs
- In our repair process, we check and adjust - pitch, track, index and balance.
- Pitch changes and cut-downs
Outboard and Sterndrive Propeller Repair
- Expert repair of aluminum and stainless steel props
- Accurately pitch and track the propeller
- Diameter is welded back to factory specifications whenever possible to keep performance consistent
- Aluminum props are painted to a better than new appearance
- Stainless steel props are either high polished, stain finish or painted
- Propeller re-hub service
We repair damaged and broken skegs and cavitation plates on your outboard motor sterndrive
If you have a question on what is repairable, either bring it into our shop or give us a call.
Shaft Straightening and Reconditioning
- Inspect for excessive bearing and stuffing box wear
- Inspect for corrosion
- Clean, polish and straighten
- Checking coupling bore and fit to shaft
- Reface coupling to ensure accurate engine alignment
- Check coupling register run out
We can provide new shafting in AQ-19 and AQ-22 to your length specifications.
- Strut straightening
- Cutlass bearing removal and replacement
- Rudder straightening
- Bronze and stainless steel welding