Flax and Graphite Packing for Traditional Marine Stuffing Boxes
Western Pacific Trading Flax Packing is braided from flax roving and then impregnated with a generous amount of natural wax lubricant.
• Traditional, economical packing
• Rated to 176°F; rotation speed of 2,000 ft/min
Duramax Ultra-X High-Performance Packing is braided hydrophobic fiber packing.
- Lasts 5X longer than traditional and PTFE flax packing
- Graphite imbibed/silicone impregnated: Lowest friction of any marine packing
- Grease free installation
- Over 5 times more thermally conductive than flax and PTFE
- Virtually eliminates maintenance, shaft scoring, and replacement