Inboard Propellers and Shafting for Commercial Applications (Fishing, Boat Building, Maritime)
Inboard Propellers and Shafting for Commercial Applications (Fishing, Boat Building, Maritime, etc)
Since 1979, The Prop Shop has had a close working relationship with those in the marine industry. In addition to supplying propellers and shafting for many Washington area boat builders, fishermen, etc., we also work with people in the marine industry spanning from Alaska to Hawaii and Seattle to Miami as well as internationally. Whether you are a commercial fisherman in Bristol Bay, a shipyard in San Diego, a boat builder in Seattle, or a charter captain in Oahu, we are here to lend our expertise and get you set up with the correct propeller and/or shaft. Due to the many variables of inboard propeller sizing, we do not sell inboard props online. Please contact us at 800-634-8318 or send us an email here and we will be happy to help you out.
- Competitive commercial pricing.
- We work directly with many fish companies and boat builders.
- Largest stocking distributor of Michigan Wheel and ZF Faster inboard propellers on the West Coast. Available in Bronze, Nibral, and Stainless Steel.
- Extensive Aqualoy shaft and Buck Algonquin coupler inventory.
- Distributor for Duramax Cutless bearings, GLIDE Bearings & Seal Systems, Buck Algonquin shaft couplers, Globe Drivesaver and others.
- Shaft logs, rudder ports, struts, and other marine hardware available from Buck Algonquin.
- Large inventory of Bronze and Nylon bushings by Anchor Bushings.
- Computer aided sizing available.
- Keys, prop nuts, and other prop shaft hardware available.
- Competitive prop and shafting repair prices.
- Shipping options include UPS, USPS, barge lines (including AML, Samson, Coastal Transport, etc), truck freight, Alaska Air Goldstreak and more.